We are experts when it comes to crafting stories about education practices and policy.
Our team of videographers and producers can build compelling stories to to spread the word about education success stories.
Sometimes organizations hire us to dive deeply into policy issues.
WE are fluent in education issues and come to the table with ideas that will help your production hit all the notes and advance your goals.
Check out some of our educational videos below!
Among the organizations that have hired us are:
- Alliance for Excellent Education
- American Institute for Research
- American Youth Policy Forum
- National Center for No Child Left Behind (Aspen Institute)
- Brookings Institute
- Bradley University Library
- Brookings Institution
- Campaign for High School Equity
- Center for Comprehensive School Reform and Improvement
- Center for Equity and Excellence in Education
- Communities in Schools
- Council for Strong America
- Council on Legal Education Opportunity
- Data Quality Campaign
- Department of Education (US)
- Duke University
- Education Sector
- Environment Education Media Project
- Fight Crime Invest in Kids
- Forum for Education and Democracy
- George Mason University (ICAR)
- George Washington University (School for Media)
- Georgetown University Law Center
- Higher Achievement Program
- Institute for Education Leadership
- Internet Education Foundation
- LCCR Education Fund
- Learning Point Associates
- MathCounts Foundation
- McDaniel College
- National Board for Professional Teaching Standards
- National Foundation for Teaching Entrepreneurship
- Pew Charitable Trust
- Public Education Network
- Save the Children
- WEB Dubois Center at Harvard Univ.
- Washington University St. Louis
- Youth Today
Digital Learning Day 2016
Xavier Summer Science Academy
MathCounts 2013 with Mara McMillan
Responsibility and Choice
ITI Stem Show 2016